Male Fashion Trends 2020
As Men’s fashion week comes to a close, the streets are flooded with the latest designs and new collections. From prints to oversized suits, the Fashion week had styles that would flatter anyone’s taste. Whether your dashing brother needs a wardrobe update or you are thinking of giving him a trendy outfit on Raksha Bandhan, the festival that is on every brother’s and sister’s mind. Here are a few trends for you to take inspiration!
1) Cross-Body Bags: Brothers are a little messy with their belongings. Help them keep their precious and valuable items safe by gifting them cross body bags. From messenger style to something small and neat, there is no dearth of options for you to choose. Also, you have the choice to experiment with the straps of the bag, varying from bold prints to a classic old black strap. So, along with your order of designer rakhi online, place an order of cross-body bag for your brother.
2) Cuban Collar Shirts: Make your brother feel the summer breeze by making him wear Cuban collar shirts. With distinctive collar and short sleeves, Cuban collar shirts are perfect for your brother who loves to flaunt his cool style. You can select the shirt in bold prints or solid colour as per the likings of your brother.
3) Flare Pants: The flare pants from the 70’s are back in vogue! With thin upper legs and exaggerated bottoms, these flare pants will add a dash of drama to your brother’s wardrobe. Along with silver rakhi online, look for flare pants for your brother, and let him flaunt his oh-so, stylish persona.
4) Over the knee shorts: In summers, shorts are a life-saviour. He must be having several pairs of shorts, but this one is for casual feels. Over the knee shorts will keep him covered in summers and will also make him look cool and stylish at the same time. Go for bright colours and let your brother overshine in summers.
5) Striped Shirts: If he is a working man, he can never say “No” to striped shirts. It’s a must-have in every working male’s wardrobe. And, it’s a forever classic that never go out of style. Gift him a striped shirt in colour he doesn’t have or experiment with strips. Go for a shirt with stripes of varying width or bold stripes, preferably, vertical.
6) Mid-Wash Denim: Denim is love. Raw or dark denim is a menswear staple. But, denim in lighter hues is ruling 2020. Mid-wash denim is everywhere in menswear collection because they are casual and go well with everything.
7) All White: This is one of the summer’s fashion trends that is hard to pull off. Get it right, and you are ready to slay, get it wrong, you grab eyeballs, for bad reasons. Despite the risks involved, all white is the latest fashion trend. And, in summers, it’s uber cool!
These were some of the latest men’s fashion trends that are making every man fall for it. Give your brother a wardrobe update by giving one or all of these fashionable items to him.